MON-WED 9A to 6P
THU-SAT 9A to 8P
1600 S. WOOD DR.
OKMULGEE, OK 74447
Thread Lightly Studio is a retail sewing, quilting and fabric supply store located in, Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447 providing facilities for classes, training and group events will attract a wide clientele.
· General Manager & Senior Instructor – Melissa Bigger, Melissa has BA degrees in Interior and Fashion Design and an Associate’s degree in Horticultural Design with 30 years in retail management and 40 years of sewing/quilting experience. She has worked in retail management/purchasing for retailers J.C. Penney’s, Countryside Flower shop & Nursery, Lowe’s and B Sew Inn. She also belongs to sewing/quilting guilds in Okmulgee and Tulsa counties.
· Administration, IT & Media Manager – Val Peterson, Val is a U.S. Marine Corps veteran and has 30 years of experience as project manager and estimator in the construction industry. He also owned and operated a general & electrical contracting firm with 10 to 20 employees for 15 years.
Thread Lightly provides a friendly atmosphere and environment for the sewing community to congregate, learn, design and share ideas. Bring your projects in, there is plenty of space to spread out to complete all your sewing and quilting projects.
· Our mission is to teach the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
· Specialized instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
· We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
· Offer the newest fabrics and notions on the market.
· We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
· Use visual presentation to inspire customers to be creative which sparks desire to sew.
· Clubs & Guilds
· Sewing, Quilting, Fashion, Home Décor and Community Service
· Educational - Beginners, Intermediate, Expert, Fashion, Machine Quilting, Hand Quilting, Home Schooling, and lunch & learns
· Special Events /Retreats/Promotions
· Quarterly Guest Speaker or Seminar, Quarterly Retreat/Get A Way, Shop Hops
· Equipment, Specialty equipment, Fabric, Notions, Literature
Let's make something fun